Monday, June 4, 2012

Dilly Beans Weekly Challenge

Hello everyone! I am excited about this post! I love these digis! I am having a flashback to my childhood-I loved to color! (Ok ok I still LOVE to color!) I would start at the beginning of a coloring book and color until the whole book was done!! Normal children would tear out a page, color it, and present it to their mom or dad. Nope, not me! I colored the ENTIRE BOOK and then gave it to my mom! Haha! Soooo when I printed these AMAZING digis I wanted to color them ALL!
I am submitting this to the Dilly Beans Weekly Challenge. This week is stripes.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to post your challenge projects Here

3 comments:

Kate said...

Pretty. I love the eyes so expressive.

Hugs,
Kate

Jenn Borjeson said...

Very cute!!! Thanks for joining our Stripes challenge at Dilly Beans! :)

Melissa S. said...

Fun card. Thanks for playing along this week at Dilly Beans.