Monday, August 6, 2012

Milk and Cookies Sneak Peek!

Happy Monday! I am not usually this happy on a Monday morning but today is special! It is the first day of Jaded Blossom's August stamp release!

Today is MILK & COOKIES!  

 I love this set because (like all of the Jaded Blossom stamp sets) it can be used for a number of projects!



I came across these yummy and fun flavored milk straws! They come in a variety of flavors and all you do is squeeze the end and pour the contents into your milk and stir---and magically your milk is flavored! I chose strawberry and chocolate! Now--in my opinion--the strawberry is better, because I believe that if you have chocolate milk it should be made with Hershey's Chocolate Syrup! ALWAYS! :0) Actually-I believe that anything with chocolate should be Hershey's--but that is a different day!
So here's a close up of the straws:

Two of the flavor straws fit in the 1x8 clears bags

I hope you enjoyed my project today! :0)

Don't forget to stop back tomorrow for another sneak at this months releases!!

12 comments:

Kate said...

This is such a super cute project. Love it :)

jessica said...

What a super creative project!! My kiddos love those milk straws! Awesome project and adorable new stamps and dies!!

Kim Ricketts said...

too cute!! I love how you used the milk container!

Kim

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is sooooo cute Crystal!! I love your creativity here. I would of never thought to do something like that :)

Migdalia said...

What a sweet Treat!Super cute!TFS
Migdalia

Michelle said...

very cute ! awesome idea !!! very clever grrrrrr....LOL !

ZoeysMommy226 said...

SO cute!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Shorty Creations said...

What a cool project! Love those straws too =)

lots of love,
www.shortycreations.com

Ashley Nicole said...

These are really cool. The sentiments are perfect in the milk bottles.

Jamie said...

These are so cute!

Rosie said...

super cute project

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

marg0006 said...

Wow, love that it looks like a bouquet of milks, LOL.

marg0006 at verizon dot net