Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A NEW LOOK! and Rudolph Spares!

CHECK OUT MY NEW LOOK!!
EEEEKKK! I just love this header!!
Are you a little jealous?? :0)
How cute is this blog!? My amazing friend Candace Pelfrey from Paper Crafts by Candace designed it for me!  She is the BEST! Make sure you jump over to her blog and her Facebook page and tell her how awesome she did on my blog makeover! And if you need a bloggie makeover ask her!! LOOK HOW CUTE THIS IS!?!?
Jump over there and tell her she is amazing! :0)
 
ok ok enough about my blog (isn't that polar bear sooooo cute!!!)
and on to my project for today!
 
Rudolph Spares!
 
I used the Fancy Topper Die and the stamp is from Reindeer Magic! The first Jaded Blossom stamp set I ever bought (...at 3am at the moment it was released! I was excited!)
 
Here is the back with the cute poem on the back! :0)
 
Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to tell Candace how awesome my blog looks!
 



 

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute! Lee-Ann :)

Candace Pelfrey said...

I love this project Crystal!!! Sooo cute!!!

Kim Ricketts said...

Your blog looks too cute!!! I LOVE it!!! The rudolph spares look great too!

Kim :)

Kate said...

Cute project I seriously love the new blog Look the colors are so adorable. LOve IT. Awesome job Candace.

Migdalia said...

Super Duper Cute!!TFS
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Krystle said...

Love the new look!!! And your treat bags are just adorable!!! (:

Ashley Nicole said...

So cute! The blog looks awesome!
Ashley