Monday, February 4, 2013

Jaded Blossom Easter-ish Release Monday!

Happy Monday! It is the first day of Jaded Blossom's Release week!

Let's take a look at the new DIE!!!
 
I LOVE this Treat Tag Die!! It is so fun and I love the variety that comes with it! It is perfect for the 1x8 bags, the cone bags...the new tubes-these girls think of everything!!
 
next up--2 new stamps sets:
 

Easter Candies!

I love these! So fun!!!!
 
Easter Treats 2
 
Talk about a great Easter stamp set!! This one will be your Easter "go to" I love love love it!!!
 
How fun are these two sets and an awesome die!?!? Take a look at what I created!



I cut the Easter eggs from SVG Cutting Files. I love these files because of the base that is provided with the cut! Makes things a million times easier!
 
I used 1x8 clear bags and filled it with some Easter eggs!
Topped it off with this amazing new Treat Tag Die and a tulle bow!
I love this sentiment - it's from the new Easter Treats 2!
 
Don't forget to go see what my AMAZING design team sisters created on the Jaded Blossom Blog!
Leave a comment and tell me what you think of the new die & new stamp sets! :0)
Come back all week for new releases and the Easter-ish Release Hop is Friday!!!

11 comments:

Kate said...

So Cute. Love the colors of your Treat Tag. It's perfect.

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat bag...love the topper! Lee-Ann :)

Jaymie said...

So cute! Love the bright colors!

Michelle said...

very cute ! love the little eggs ☺

michelle
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Trixie said...

I love your little treat! The tag is awesome!

Jamie said...

So cute and I LOVE that bow!

Cricut Chick said...

This is so cute...I love the soft colors..They are perfect with the eggs...YUMMY!

Julie
Cricut Chick

jessica said...

This is awesome!! GREAT colors and such a fun Easter tag!!!

Pam said...

Love your adorable treat tag!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Candace Pelfrey said...

LOVE this! That tag is fabulous!

Kim Ricketts said...

Such a pretty tag and perfect bow!!!

Kim :)