Monday, April 29, 2013

Get Whale Soon!

Happy Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by on my Jaded Blossom Design Team day! :)
I am happy to share with you a card I made!
Take a look!
I used Echo Park Paper from the Bundle of Joy line..and cut the Echo Park Whale from the Silhouette Store. I love that they match perfectly!

And talk about perfect...how about the sentiment stamp from Jaded Blossom's GET WELL SOON stamp set!
I added a little Trendy Twine in Tickled with Teal for the finishing touch!

Thanks for stopping by today!

~Crystal

8 comments:

Tara Bruening said...

This is so cute! Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Pun” Linky Party.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Candace Pelfrey said...

Soo freaking cute!!!

Pam said...

Very cute!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

super cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Very Cute

Kim Ricketts said...

LOVE this Crystal!!! So freaking cute!

Kim :)

Jamie said...

this is adorable!

Tara Bruening said...

Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Pun“ Linky Party.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's