Friday, June 7, 2013

Jaded Blossom June Stamp Release Blog Hop!!

Hi Everyone!
Welcome to Jaded Blossom's June Release Blog Hop.  
These Jaded Blossom ladies just keep coming up with new and AWESOME ideas for stamp sets & new dies! I wasn't a Project Lifer--but am all set to start my first album because of this AMAZING release! I love the diversity in this release! You can do a million things with just this release!! I LOVE IT!!
Now if you're here from the uber talented KATE then you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning by clicking HERE
 
 
If you missed my projects this week here is the highlight of it
(Thanks Michelle!!!)
Here is what I made for the hop:
 

I made an All American Apple Pie!
This is a BRAND NEW file from SVG Cutting Files! You can purchase the file HERE
 
OK OK -who makes ONE pie!? Not anyone I know!
 
How about a berry pie? ;)
(these candies are super yummy-just sayin')
 
 I decorated the pies using the Treat Flag Die, and Celebrate America stamp set. I also added a little Revere's Ride Red Rumple Ribbon (say that three times! lol)
 
 
And of course Jaded Blossok has a weekend deal for you !!

This weekend only you can get the entire release package for $128.99.
FREE US Shipping+ Freebie, that's $15 OFF Regular Price!!!!!!!
Here is the Petal Stamp and a FREEBIE
Free with your Purchases $40+ or more before shipping & tax

Of course, here is what everyone will receive when they order our New Release.
BLOG CANDY

Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!


The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....

Next up is the AMAZING Jenny!!

Just in case you get lost here is the entire line up:

Jessica Wilson (June Guest Designer)  
Ashley
Kate
Crystal -->this is me!
Jenny<---next up!
Jaymie
Jamie
Trixie
Michelle

36 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

love love love the pies!

morentin1326 said...

woo hoo! what an awesome hop... thanks for sharing such awesome projects...
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com
morentin1326
ATaol
DOTcom

Creating Anniething said...

A slice of Berry please!! So Cute Crystal!!

Krystle said...

Lol, love those pies!!! This release also has me starting my Project Life adventure! (:

antdoda said...

To stinkin adorable!!

Unknown said...

Wow!! what you gals do w/ paper never ceases to amaze me!! these are great!!!

Candace Pelfrey said...

I love your pies!!!!!! Fabulous job!

Trixie said...

These are the BEST!!!! LOVE them!!!

Michelle said...

this is FABULOUS !!! I love the concept and you made it super cute !!!

Sherrie K. said...

Whoa...so cute and CREATIVE! Love it and looks super yummy!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

snappy scrappy said...

Love it...super cute pie!!

Emily jennings said...

Yummy cuteness!!! Your projects have been flipping amazing all week.

Ashley said...

How adorable!! That berry pie looks good enough to eat. :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Sara Bottomlee said...

So berry cute, now I want some pie ;)

Sue D said...

Yummy pie and cute candies.

Melissa said...

Perfect crust every time! Darling project!

Kim Ricketts said...

way too cute!!! These pies are adorable and the candies are super yummy!!

Kim

Unknown said...

These are A-MAZ-ING! I love how you filled it with fruit flavored candies!!! SUPER GREAT JOB!!!

Valerie said...

This is super cute. Nothing screams American like a nice slice of pie. Thanks for sharing.

Kathy said...

Love the pies! They look so yummy!

Sarah said...

Get out--those pies are so darn cute! Love it!!

Liz O. said...

Crystal this is such an awesome idea!!! Love the frutty pies ;) my kids would love to get their hands on these!!! Thanks for sharing!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Liz O.
Unikebyyes at yahoo dot com

Kate said...

Such a cool pie, awesome idea Crystal.

D- said...

This is such a cute idea. TFS.
D~ dmcardmaker (AOL)
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This pie looks good enough to eat!! Great piece.

Jenn Zeeb said...

What a super idea, I might have to try these.

hugs, Jenn

Julie said...

How cute!! Love!!
Hugs, Julie

Jaymie said...

This is so cute! I love those candies too :)

Migdalia said...

Love your Creativity!!This is AWESOME!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

crazyaboutcricut said...

This is such an adorable idea! Great job, TFS :)

Dottie =) said...

Those are so cute!!

Dana said...

What a cute little pie... and it looks like there are some tasty treats in there too!

Debbie said...

how cool is this great idea and awesome job
Hugs
Debbie

Unknown said...

So cute!! I love the idea of a candy pie - what a hit that would be with the kids!

Lovebug Creations said...

Holy moley... Ugh..so mad I didn't get a chance to hop!! Ok.. Seriously these are too sweet! I love both pies!!!

Bug hugs,
Kimi
ps.. It's looking like I should rename the FB page tomorrow Crystal's Day ;)

Anonymous said...

Your pie is so cute! I love that idea!

Christine Barker
www.ScarletCalliope.com