Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wednesday of Jaded Blossom Release week!

UH-OH!!
Guess what day it is?!
Guess. What. Day. It. Is.
Awe--common I know you can hear me!?
 
It's HUMP DAY! YeeYah!
 
AND it is Jaded Blossom Release week! So that means 2 more sets of stamps to show you!
 
Bug-a-Boo Revamp
 


 
 
 
Bug Candies
 
Here is the project I made with these stamps:

 
 
 
 
I got this adorable bee box from My Scrap Chick. Filled the inside with some basket filler and kisses with stamps from the new Bug Candies on the bottom. The new sentiment is from Bug a Boo Revamp and I stamped it on the banner from Candy Charms and Banners.
Last I added a little Trendy Twine for the bow!
 
Last day for the GOTTA HAVE IT NOW package!
(I know some customers already have the ENTIRE release!)
 
 
Here's the details for this month's GOTTA HAVE IT NOW package:

2= 4x6 Sentiment stamp sets
3 = 4x6 Sentiment sets with an image
2 = 4x4 Stamp sets
1 = package of new purse shaped favors!
And the package price is $99.99
NO BACK ORDERS! NO PRE-ORDERS!
AND STAMPS SHIP ASAP

Thanks for stopping by today!
And don't forget to come by tomorrow for a look at another new stamp set!!
 
 


6 comments:

Kate said...

This is just too cute. Love your little bee.

Unknown said...

I love this!!! I was going to be making up some treat bags w/ some yellow and black M&M's that I had kicking around...will wait till my gotta have it now package arrives!!! yippee!!!

Trixie said...

Love love this little Bee!!! SOO super cute! :)

Michelle said...

so freaking cute !!! you did an awesome job on this one !!!

Jaymie said...

Love this little bee! Too cute!

Jamie said...

That bee is so cute!