Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday Jaded Blossom Release!

Happy MONDAY! I hope you are ready for this AMAZING Jaded Blossom Release!
 
Just trust me and take the chance on this AMAZING offer:
Jaded Blossom offers  the "Gotta Have it Now" Package for $124.99
October  Release will include:
4 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 4 x 6 Stamp Set with Coordinating Die
2 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets
1 Set of New Dies
1 - Free 2 x 3 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping!
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.
WILL SHIP ASAP!!!
 
 
Here is a look at the new stamps being showcased today!
 
Gingerbread Wishes
 with coordinating die!!
 
And 
 
 
 
How adorable are these new stamps!?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this gingerbread die! It is very fun to play with! So many different combos you can make!
 
Take a look at my project for today:
 
 
I made a lot of these little kiss bags last year for my co-workers and so I decided to get a head start for the holidays! This gingerbread die made it so easy!!
I used the 3x4 bags, the Fancy Topper Die, Candy Charms and Banners, and the new GINGERBREAD WISHES DIE & STAMP SET as well as the new GINGERBREAD CANDIES!
 
Did I happen to mention how fun this was to make? and SUPER easy!? :0)
 
Don't forget to check out what the Jaded Blossom Design Team made HERE!
 
I hope you enjoyed my project today!
Thanks for stopping by and please come back tomorrow for anther look at more stamps to be released on Friday!
 
~Crystal
 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this. your co-workers will love these!!! Can't wait to play with this new die!!

Kate said...

Adorable little Treat. They are going to love this.

Jeanne said...

Wow! I would LOVE to get this cute little treat from a co-worker! Unfortunately, I'm the only person here at work who is crafty. :)Great project! And I love that clip!

Melissa said...

So adorable! Love her pink cheeks-

Debbie said...

this is so cute I love these little treat bags and yes they are so fun and easy too
Hugs
Debbie

crazyaboutcricut said...

So adorable!! Love the colors you used :D

Trixie said...

This is adorable! I'm sure your Co-workers will love it!!

Michelle said...

tooo cute !!! great treat for anyone ☺

Jamie said...

Super cute treat!!!!

Chel Ayala said...

What a cute treat!!!

Abby sent me!

Candace said...

such a fun little treat!! love the striped paper! this was my fav day of the release!! :)