Tuesday, January 21, 2014

You are the BOMB--POW!

Hello everyone!!
Today is my day to post for the Jaded Blossom Design Team!
 
I made a cute little Valentine card and treat holder!
 
 
I used a card base from SVG Cutting Files-Wavy Base
I used a ton of Jaded Blossom dies & stamps:
Candy Wrap Dies - the white part where the sentiment is
I also used some Totally White twine.
And the bomb is on an Action Wobble!
 
For the treat holder:

 
I used the Jaded Blossom Fancy Topper Die
I scored it 1/4 of an inch from the center on both sides and folded it so it had a little base to sit on.
 
 
I had to trim the inserts a little bit on the bottom for it to fit.
I used the Valentine Die to wrap around the Fancy Topper Die.
Inside are three Hershey's nuggets and I used the Candy Wrap Dies to add a little bit of sass to the candies!
 
I used the Mini Tag Die and stamped from Superhero revamp set!
 
These were super fun to make--I hope you enjoyed them!
Thanks for stopping by! :)
 
You still have time to link up to the Jaded Blossom Valentine Challenge. Link your project HERE
 
I am linking the card up to the SVG Cutting Files - Just a Card Challenge. :)
 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the card...and what a great idea for a treat holder!!!

Kate said...

This is perfect especially how it is wobbling. Too Cute

Kim Ricketts said...

This is just too cute! Love it! Love how it wobbles too! Too creative with the treat holder too chickie!

Kim :)

Michelle said...

so stinkin cute chickie !!!!

Jamie said...

Super cute!