Tuesday, April 15, 2014

SVG Cutting Files Challenge-For the Ladies ;)

Hello everyone!
 
It's time for the SVG Cutting Files Monthly Challenge!
 
This month it is all about gifts for the ladies in  your life!
My dear neighbor brought us over some goodies last week so I thought I would make her this 3D Vase and Lilies and Tulips! 
 
I used Jaded Blossom's Mini Tag Dies and Smell the Flowers for the sentiment. I embossed the sentiment so it would stand out a little more.
Lastly I used a little Rumple Ribbon from LoveBug Creations for the bow on the top of the vase.
Here is a close up of the lilies.
 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my project and don't forget to link up your SVG Cutting Files challenge project HERE
 


4 comments:

Sin City Chix said...

Oh My Goodness Crystal! I have never seen anything so creative! This is stunning! All of you ladies have so much talent, and you inspire me to want to be creative too! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work!

Kate said...

This is absolutely Gorgeous. If my craft stuff was out I think my hubby would even love making this just to avoid buying flowers, lol

Classic Creations by Shawn said...

Why have real ones, when you can have these. Shining bright everyday!!!

Unknown said...

I just love the flower file.. Cute project!!