Tuesday, October 28, 2014

For my Friend

Hello everyone! Thanks for stopping by today for my Jaded Blossom Design Team day!
 
Today I have made a treat tag that I have placed on a Mason jar full of my MeMe's homemade tea. Growing up my closest friends & I would gather around my MeMe's table and enjoy some of her homemade tea. I make it every fall for my family and this year a dear friend of mine asked if she could have some too <3 So I made this tag for her jar of "MeMe's Tea"
 
I used the following Jaded Blossom products
 
I embossed the poppy stamp and added some Sprinkles to the tag.
I wrapped the lid with some Rumple Ribbon and added a tulle bow.
I hope you enjoyed my project today!
Have a great day!
~Crystal


2 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a beautiful tag! Love the color combination along with the tulle.

Kate said...

Beautiful Tag