Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Thank you!!

Hello everyone!
Today is my Jaded Blossom Design Team day and I have a thank you card to share with you!
My dad passed away suddenly two weeks ago and many people have reached out to my family and I.  I was thankful I was able to make a ton of these thank you cards to send out rather quickly with the AMAZING Jaded Blossom Stamps & Dies.
 
Here is my card:
 
 
The Jaded Blossom products I used are:
 
 
I embossed the kraft piece of paper with a wood grain texture and
I used a little bit of ribbon on the jar and added a twine bow for an extra touch.
 
I hope you enjoyed my card today. Thank you for stopping by!
Have a crafty day!
~Crystal :0)
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

I am so sorry for your loss.~prayers to you and your family.
Your card is beautiful Crystal.
Sherrie K