Saturday, March 24, 2012

Arrrrgh! A pirate party!

My Godson Carson turned 2 on Wednesday!! We had such a great day today celebrating his birthday! He is such a soft spoken sweet little man-- he will steal your heart in an instant!
He looooooves pirates!! Arrrgh! So it was pretty easy to pick a theme for the party!

I used Jaded Blossom stamps to make these awesome straws! Everyone loved them!! Such a great party favor! I also made toppers for cupcakes and fruit!

I love this kid and we had so much fun today!! I bought him a drum set for his birthday!!!! (his dad wasn't happy but Oh Well!) he loved them!! Here are some pictures from the party!! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

very cool !!! love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Candace Pelfrey said...

Such an awesome party!!! LOVE how those straws turned out!!!

Cyndi S said...

He is absolutely adorable. Great party favors. I must say, you would not be at the top of my Christmas list if you had given my kids a drum set. They can make enough noise without any outside help. What a great godmother you are though to do that for him.