Monday, March 5, 2012

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge!!

Jaded Blossom is having their March challenge!!!

All you need to do is Create a card/project where the color green is one of the main colors used. Does not have to be St Patty day themed. But needs to use a Jaded Blossom stamp.

Sound fun ? They will draw a winner at random and the winner will receive 100 1x8 stick bags (known as M&M and skittle bags)

Here is my creation:

I used the LUCK OF THE IRISH Jaded Blossom stamp set, stickles for the gold accents and some twine!

Don't forget to link up your challenge project HERE!!

Thanks for stopping by :0)

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Such a cute project!! Love the stamp set!! Your 'fur baby' is adorable!! :) Looks like my little girlie-girlie yorkie!
Melissa

Melisa Alzammar said...

Thanks for giving me the Liebster award. Your card is super cute!
Melisa

Kim Ricketts said...

This is so cute!!!

Kim :)

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is sooo cute Crystal!! I love it :)

Raven B said...

CRYSTAL I love your work!!!!! This is so fabulous!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this month Jaded Blossom. ;)

Hugs,
Raven

Michelle said...

sO cute chickie !!!love the gold and of course this is my fav saying of this set ♥

Cyndi S said...

Great card, love it.