Thursday, September 6, 2012

Jaded Blossom Sneak Peek Thursday!

Happy day before the release! :0)
 
Today are the last 2 stamps sets!
 

TURKEY POOP
 
How fun is this set!? I love this turkey! :0)
 

HAPPY OWL-OWEEN
 
This set is a Petal set.
 
 
 
For my project today I uses HAPPY OWL-OWEEN petal set! I made this cover for the BIG size tic-tacs (I just winged it..sorry) and then punched a hole on the side and used 3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon to add a little detail.
I punched a 3/4 hole (same size used for the kiss stamps!) right smack in the middle of this pumpkin so you could see the tic-tacs! This was a fun project to make!
Thank you so much for joing me this week. I hope you loved the sneaks! See you tomorrow for the RELEASE HOP! 




3 comments:

Kate said...

Adorable and very creative with the peek a boo on the pumpkin, Love it.

Gaylynn said...

Love how the punch makes the treats stand out.

Kim Ricketts said...

I love this! Its such a cute way to give a little treat!

Kim :)