Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wednesday = Jaded Blossom Sneaks!

Are you loving all the new Jaded Blossom  stamps this release!? I know I am!
Don't forget that all the stamps are available on Friday 9/7!
And don't forget that they are PEACHY now!
 
Now here are the 2 stamp sets for today!
 
BEST WITCHES
 
and....
 
HALLOWEEN POOP
 
LOL! I love these poems! They will bring a smile to everyone's face!
 

I used both the stamp sets for this bat candy bar holder, that I cut from the Silhouette Store.
The "To & From" are from HALLOWEEN POOP and the sentiment is from BEST WISHES.
I also used the CURLY DIE and CURLY EVERYDAY BORDERS.
 
One more day of sneaks and then the RELEASE HOP  on Friday!
Hope to see you back tomorrow!
 
Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you! :0)

 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...great treat wrapper! Lee-Ann :)

Kate said...

So Cute. I love the googly eyes for the bat.

antdoda said...

This is such a cute idea, I love it!!

Michelle said...

love this ! im def gonna have to make this !!!

Kim Ricketts said...

I love this bat!!! Its super cute!! Such a great way to give a treat!

Kim :)