Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!
 
Today is my normal day to post for the Jaded Blossom Design Team--but my design team sister Abby has something very special going on today so make sure hop over to the Jaded Blossom Blog and see her amazing projects!
 
Now on to my projects for Halloween!!
 
 
Here is a ghost shaped gift box that I put a Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel in..hubby said that it was a "trick" to give something other than candy! Oh Well--Trick or Treat! :0)
I got the box from the Silhouette Store, the sentiment is from Halloween Treats and it is on the scalloped die from FLAG DIES 2
it is finished with some 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon and some google eyes!
 
 
Last is a cute card using the Happy Owl-oween petal stamp and FLAG DIE!
 
I hope everyone has a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
 
Thanks for looking at my projects today! :0) 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Kate said...

Too Cute. Love the owl card looks great.

Candace Pelfrey said...

These are both tooo cute Crystal! I love the Ghost!! And your owl card is just the cutest!!!

Rosie said...

both projects are too cute love the owl card the most


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplookingminis.blogspot.com

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Awwww, LOVE the owl card. It is so freakin' adorable.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine