Sunday, November 4, 2012

Jaded Blossom November Challange!

Happy November! A new month means a new Jaded Blossom Challange!
 
This months challenge is....Thanksgiving treats!
 
Here are the rules:
 
 
Challenge Guidelines:

1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking

2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it.
3) Link it up here by 11/17

Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:
 
A $10 Jaded Blossom Gift Certificate!!!
 
 
Here is my project!

 
I cut the pumpkin from the Silhoutte Store. I used some Trendy Twine in Orange Truffle on the FLAG DIES 2
The sentiment is from THANKSGIVING WISHES and on the candies I used THANKSGIVING CANDIES!
 
Make sure to link up your project!
Happy crafting!
 
 
 


6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable pumpkin!! Lee-Ann :)

Kate said...

I really love your little Treat Container it is so cute.!

Kim Ricketts said...

This is super cute!! I love it!

Kim :)

Jamie said...

So cute Crystal! Love this box!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Love your pumpkin, Crystal. Thanks for the touch of Trendy Twine :)

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

crazyaboutcricut said...

I so love 3D stuff, and this is SUPER CUTE! <3 it :)