Friday, March 14, 2014

Jaded Blossm March Release-Morning of!

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  
I hope you all enjoyed the Amazing projects this week.  As you know there is one more Stamp Set and the March Freebie.
In case you missed my Release Day Projects, here they are
MONDAY
 
TUESDAY 
 
WEDNESDAY  
 

THURSDAY  
 

Here is the last stamp set for this Month

Kind Thanks $15.99

For the Freebie of the Month
Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE promotion STARTS Friday at 4pm PST and ends Sunday 3/16, 11:59pm pst.
 
Here is what I made:


For my  project today I used a new file from SVG Cutting Files - Card Box Scallop Edge. This file was so fun and easy to put together! I love this new 'in' thing of the card boxes! So I just had to try one...and we are getting snow AGAIN so I thought I would make a snow box!
Here are the Jaded Blossom products I used:
Mini Tag Dies
Candy Wrap Dies
Friendly Candies
and
Kind Thanks

Thanks for stopping by!!!
 
And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't want miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE
"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Last but not least don't forget to join our Anything Animal Challenge this month, you can find more details HERE.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

This is sooo awesome!

Unknown said...

I love this!!! I need to try one of these!!!

Melissa said...

Looks so fun! I want to try one of these :)

Michelle said...

such a cute box !!! wish we would get some snow :(

Brigit Mann said...

How cute is this, love it!!

Candace said...

such great projects all week!! love this box card, I'm going to have to try one!!