Thursday, January 3, 2013

Jaded Blossom Valentine Release Day 3!

Hey there everyone!
 
One more day until the Jaded Blossom Valentine Release Hop!
 
I'm gonna switch things up today and show you my project first!!
 

 
The cute as heck skunk is from Kadoodle Bug Designs! I just love this guy!
I put him on the FANCY TOPPER DIE and used the new release FUNNY VALENTINE for the sentiment!
On the Hershey's Kisses are stamps from CONVERSATION CANDIES!
I just love this little treat bag--it is a 3x4 Bag from Jaded Blossom also!
 
Here is a look at FUNNY VALENTINE
 
And a look at CONVERSATION CANDIES

 
Go and take a look the adorable creations that the Jaded Blossom Design Team created with today's stamps at the Jaded Blossom Blog!
 
The hop is tomorrow!!! Don't forget to stop by!!
:0)



15 comments:

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this little guy and your project is adorable!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Lovin that skunk topper...too cute!!! Lee-Ann :)

Rosie said...

too cute

roisemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Margaret Peppers said...

Love the skunk, just too cute. You did a great job and love that you used red burlap.

Margaret

Kate said...

Such a cute Skunk love your treat.

Migdalia said...

Too Stinkin CUTE!!

Gaylynn said...

Another unique sentiment. Haha.
http:// NeatNook. blogspot. com
contact@ NeatThings-Boutique dot com

Beckie said...

Stinkin love the senti!!!
Super cute!

Be blessed, Beckie

Michelle said...

love it ! tooooo STINKIN cute !!! lol lol

Trixie said...

Cutest Skunk EVER!! Great job!!

Jamie said...

This is sooo cute! I love it!

Tanya said...

Love the skunk and the saying!! So cute!!

Debbie said...

lol aww how cute is this little skunk I love the paper too I have the fancy topper can't wait to get the stamps
Hugs
Debbie
DDsCrafts

Kim Ricketts said...

just too cute!

Jaymie said...

This is just so stinkin cute! He makes me smile every time I see this :)