Thursday, February 7, 2013

Easter-ish Jaded Blossom Release Thursday!

Oh My! I am super excited to share this new release from Jaded Blossom with you today!
Take a look at this one!!!

JAVE TIME!!!
I just love how this project turned out...It was so fun to make!
 
I have to admit...I am not a coffee drinker. BUT--after making today's project (and staying up a little late the night before!) I decided to give this drink a try...and I am hooked!!!
I cut the holder from the Silhouette Store. It is a file to hold a milk carton..but the Frappuccino bottle fit perfectly!
The tag is the new Treat Tag Die with a tulle & Trendy Twine bow.
I attached a Curly Die to the front and ALL the stamps you see are from the Jave Time set!
 
I think this is my favorite set this release...but I don't know tomorrow's is pretty awesome too! You will have to stop back to see it tomorrow!
 
You do not want to miss the AMAZING Jave Time projects that the Design Team has made! They are all on the Jaded Blossom Blog!
 
Tomorrow is the Easter-ish Release Hop!!
 
 
 



2 comments:

Pam said...

Very cute!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Love! What a cool idea!