Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Follow the Rainbow!

 
Hello everyone! Today is my day to post for the Jaded Blossom Design team and I am happy to be posting a St. Patrick's Day treat for you today!
 
 
 
I used the 1x8 bags and put an AirHead Sour candy that looks like a rainbow in it. I cut out a cloud shape from the Silhouette Store and stamped the sentiments from Lucky Treats on the clouds. I cut the pot of gold and cut an extra pot and glued them together to make a small pocket for the treat to slide into. Added a shamrock on the pot of gold and all finished! :0)
 
Here is a close up of the clouds!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today and have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!
~Crystal
 

6 comments:

Ashley Nicole said...

I really love these. Love the idea.
Ashley

Kate said...

Super cute idea, Love the Airhead Candy looks great.

Lovebug Creations said...

Love this idea!!! Super clever and creative!!! And they are so fun!!! Great job!!!

Bug Hugs,
Kimi

Kim Ricketts said...

too cute!! Looks so yummy!!!

Kim :)

Michelle said...

very clever chickie !!!! toooo cute ! my kids love those things !!!

Jamie said...

Love this! Those candies look awesome!