Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day Before Jaded Blossom Release Day!!

Eeeeek! We are getting close to the Release Hop! Just one more day to go!!!

Are you ready for today's sneak peeks?!?
 
 



So cute!! I am so excited to create with these stamps! I love them!
 
 
They will be available to purchase tomorrow at 4pm PST and 7pm EST!
Tomorrow is the hop! Same time! Trust me you will want to be there! :0)
 Don't forget to visit Jaded Blossom to see all the other AMAZING projects that my talented design team sisters made!
 

 

 

8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...love that snowman! Lee-Ann :)

Trixie said...

Love your card! The snowman is so cute!

Ashley Nicole said...

Such a cute card. Love the snowman. Great use of the twine.
Ashley

Beckie said...

Totally gonna have to scraplift this one!!! Love it.

Be blessed, Beckie

Kim Ricketts said...

This is so pretty! I love all the embossing and the twine you used!

Anonymous said...

so cute! What embossing folder did you use in the background? I want it!

Crystal said...

Jamie- it is a cuttlebug embossing folder and I believe it's called snowflakes. :0)

Kate said...

Adorable. Love the Embossing. I also like how you used the twine to frame your snowman, cute.