Sunday, October 7, 2012

October Jaded Blossom Challenge!

Happy October everyone!! This time of year is ALWAYS crazy for me! I love the weather and the beautiful colors of fall here in Northwestern Pennsylvania--but the craziness I could live without! Soooo you might see more posts from me! I find comfort hibernating in my kitchen creating things! :0)

TODAY is the first day of the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge! And this month is all about HALLOWEEN TREATS! You know by now that Jaded Blossom is ALL about making ADORABLE treats and FAVORS using their amazingly cute STAMPS! Well here is your chance to show them your HALLOWEEN TREATS!  Here are the rules:
 
 
Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it.
3) Link it up by 10/20/2012
 
The prize for this month is.....THE FEELING FRUITY STAMP SET!!
 
 
 
 
NOW....Here's my Halloween treat!
 
 

It is a lollipop holder! Here is the side view!
 

 
 
 


I used a free SVG file from SVG cuts for the actual witch hat holder. I added a little Orange Licorice Trendy Twine for the bow and of course JADED BLOSSOM's Halloween Candies stamp for the "hocus pocus" sentiment!

I hope you enjoy my Halloween Treat!
 
Don't forget to join us for the CHRISTMAS RELEASE!! SNEAKS START TOMORROW!!!
 
 

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat holder!! Lee-Ann :)

Kim Ricketts said...

This is the cutest!!! I love it!!

Kim :)

Ashley Nicole said...

This is super cute. Love that it's a witches hat!
Ashley