Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Jaded Blossom Wednesday!!!

Happy Wednesday!! I love this new stamp set! I know I say this a lot but this set is my favorite for the holiday season!


I love this beautiful tree! I don't like to make 'traditional' Christmas cards..so I chose navy and gold for the colors for this card.
Here is the entire set CHRISTMAS WISHES


Isn't it beautiful!?
Don't forget to stop by Jaded Blossom and see the other amazing projects the Design Team has created!
And the Release Hop is Friday 4pm Pacific time and 7pm for us East Coasters!


7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful card...love the embossing and colour combo! Lee-Ann :)

Kate said...

Beautiful Card. Love the color you used to emboss the Tree.

Michelle said...

so pretty !! love the gold, so elegant and soooo Christmasey !

Trixie said...

This is beautiful!!

Kim Ricketts said...

super pretty!! Love the embossing!

Ashley Nicole said...

Such a pretty card. Loving that tree stamp.
Ashley

Rosie said...

wow this is beautiful


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com